29 mei 2006

May art challenge


Created this lay out for a challenge at Crafty Keepsakes I love it when I get inspired, challenges stimulate my creativity. And if I create the layout, why not submit it?


Journaling translation;


Favorites April

Beach
Every Sunday, going for a walk, together. Getting a little sun energized, bad energy blown away. Thinking about things that have been going on. Looking out on the endless sea.

Photo
Taking pictures at any given time. Taking pictures of everybody around. Having to persuade somebody to get in front of the camera. Making hours until you finally snap the perfect shot. My sister climbing on a pole four times, just because of one super shot.

Anita
Having a great time while Anita stays over. Talking a lot, talking until late. Getting to know each other better, yet again. Talking about people we both know.

Book
Starting to read books I haven’t read yet. Getting into worldwide bestsellers. Dreaming away, going to another world.

Salad
Time for fresh spring vegetables, to be used in delicious salads. The discovery of lovely combinations. (And off course the not so lovely ones…)

Friendship
Spending time with my friends. Often scrapping, but mainly a lot of talking. Friendship makes me feel. Feel sad when old friendships end, but more often I feel relaxed and enjoy my friends.

Family
Connected not only by blood or by DNA, but simply by love. Cherishing the moments that you have and capturing them. And always giving each other a hug.

Spring
Coming home from work and seeing this; trees in bloom. At that exact moment spring begins for me personally. The sunlight on your shoulders, the flowers on the branches and the smells in your nose.


Products used; white cardstock, unknown - yellow and green cardstock, bazzil basics - big letterstickers, american crafts - little letterstickers, all my memories - black ink, colorbox - date stamp, trodat - pen, steadtler pigment liner 0.3