11 juni 2006

So exited!

I've ordered scrapsupplies online, for the first time... I can't wait to get my hands on them!

Some of my favorite products are coming my way. The 7 gypsies 97 % complete tags (Evidence & Note to self), I just love them, they're so cute! And I've finnaly ordered the June issue of Creating Keepsakes, that is so hard to get over here! Also stocking up on my Heidi Swapp goodies, some large and small photocorners and some indextabs.

This is my first blog in june. I don't have any BIG plans. Some things going on... Lots of work to be done before the summervacation begins. (That's four weeks from now!) So june will be a busy month workwise...

As for scrapbooking I've been looking into ways to get published, but haven't taken any action yet. I think I'm going to wait until I have some more time to focus on the scrapbooking. Momentarely al my free time goes into relaxing and spending time with my family.

Well, I'm heading to the beach, getting some relaxing done while spending time with my family. (Big thumbs up) Fingers crossed for our Dutch soccer team at the Fifa worldcup in Germany.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Postma said...

oh, the beach sounds lovely! Hope you had a wonderful afternoon.
Submitting is pretty easy. The more you submit, the more you'll get noticed! You can do it!!!

11 juni, 2006 21:48  
Blogger Happay Mommay aka Happay Scrappay said...

have fun with your new stuff!

12 juni, 2006 03:24  
Blogger Terri said...

Hope you are having fun at the beach! And have fun with your ner goodies!

12 juni, 2006 13:31  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

There's nothing like getting a BIG box full of scrap supplies in the mail. Such a rush :)

12 juni, 2006 16:25  

Een reactie posten

<< Home