12 juni 2006

Man, it's hot outside!



Me on the beach yesterday. Totally relaxed! I love going to the beach. Swimming, relaxing, reading and drinking lots of fluids.

Got a little sunburn today, have been outside the whole day. My class (I'm a teacher) was on a field trip today, to Drievliet. I had so much fun. I went on a couple of rollercoasters and I got soaked on the Jungle River. To bad I forgot to take my camera. But with all the heat I doubt if I would have thought about taking pictures...

3 Comments:

Blogger Carrie Postma said...

you are so cute...love that picture of you snoozing on the beach! Makes me want to take a nap! *smile*

13 juni, 2006 05:29  
Blogger Amy W. said...

it must be nice to relax, sigh. lol great blog! :>

14 juni, 2006 02:44  
Blogger Mary Jo said...

The beach! So jealous!!!
Can't wait to go at some point :)

14 juni, 2006 03:46  

Een reactie posten

<< Home