18 juni 2006

Busy week...

First things first... Happy Fathers Day to all of you!



This is my dad, whom I adore. I have a really strong conetion with my dad. We can talk about anything. We can have a brilliant time just being together, doesn't matter where or when. My mum says I have always been my father's girl, ever since I was born. We have the same interests, we are both evening persons, we like talking with people we love, we get calm when driving a car and we hate long shopping sprees, but love buying things we like.



Yay! I got my first mail delivery with scrapbook delight! I love the products and have read the CK front to back and back to front. A new batch of scrapbook supplies is already on it's way.



Lovely cake, right? I decorated it myself. With all my colleagues we had an excursion. We decorated a cake with marzipan, we got a workhop from Arta la Tarta. Afterwards we ate tapas dinner at La Cazuela, basicly the same place we got the workshop, but a bit reorganized.

All in all a busy week. In the weekend lots of scrapping going on, two of my friends came over and we croppped. Today celebrating Fathers Day and a couple of birtday parties to go to.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

I NEED that cake, lol! It looks delicious girl! And I adore that picture of your father!

18 juni, 2006 18:55  
Blogger Amy W. said...

ok...GREAT photo of your father and i love your entry about him. then...i'm jealous of your scrappy stuff you received! last but not least...that cake looks delicious! Wonderful job you did! :>

19 juni, 2006 03:59  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

I love that photo of your father! Priceless!

19 juni, 2006 23:23  
Blogger Rebecca said...

that cake totally rocks..so beautiful I would be afraid to eat it..LOL

20 juni, 2006 00:49  

Een reactie posten

<< Home