10 augustus 2006

Catching up...

July went by as fast as lightning, or so it seemed. A bit of working and a lot of relaxing going on. I was a bit bummed about that fact that Jan Ullrich was banned from the Tour de France. Thankfully the tour was brilliant and exciting as ever.


Last thursday, friday and saturday my parents, my brothers, my sister and me went to Disneyland resort Paris. Really exciting as it was our first time there. (No lying; Anita, my sister, went three years ago, but only one day and on a very hot day.) We had so much fun meeting the disney characters, looking around the shops and trying the rides!


Just yesterday I went to the zoo with my neighbour. (7 year old Natascha) I just loved seeing all those animals. We went to the Blijdorp zoo in Rotterdam. It has been two years since my last visit, a few things have changed, but there are always so many things I recognize. I've been visiting this zoo frequently since I was a little girl. I've been there with friends, with my grandparents and my parents, brothers and sister. When I was attending the PABO (teacher school :) ), the zoo was literally just around the corner, so we had many of our biology lessons there.