11 augustus 2006

Four

Challenges have always kickstarted my creative process, so Photo Friday is no exception. I love the challenge it set for this week. Four, it immediately rang some bells.



We have four computers! Three of them have acces to the internet. One is currently a work in progress, and will have internet acces shortly. We all love being able to connect to the world, as we have quite different interests.



My parents have four children. My sister and my brothers, fifteen years old, and me, twentytwo years old.



My sister is a huge fan of the German rockgroup Tokio Hotel and as I walked by her room I saw these posters. They were perfectly aligned, beautiful! As there are four posters and four members of the group I thought it was perfect.

Funny how one simple number (4) can tell many things about my (and my family's) life.